Women’s lives matter.

 I have 6 children and I use planned parenthood. I've been going to them for health care for nearly 18 years. I get birth control there. I also have had more than a dozen pregnancy tests, planned parenthood saved my life twice. 

They found my cancer, the nurse helped me find a thyroid oncologist. And SHE called to set my appointment.

The day after, that nurse called me to see how I was doing and if I needed anything.

And checked on me every other week for 4 years as I went through radiation and chemotherapy. 

I had a tubal pregnancy that they diagnosed and helped clear my Fallopian tube thus preserving my fertility.


They literally have saved my life twice.


Stop spreading lies.

Most states have 1 abortion clinic. The rest DO NOT DO THEM.

Medicaid NEVER PAYS FOR ABORTIONS. That ban has been in place since the 1980's you’re fighting an already won battle.


You're telling women their lives are worth less than their uterus. We are so much more than the sum of our body parts.

Stop it!


Women’s LIVES MATTER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment